1) The purpose of a test is to show what you have leaned about a subject.
2) Believe it or not, her only purpose in saying all that is to help you help yourself
3) The purpose of the campaign was to catch ringers—students who take tests for other students.
4) The intent is not to catch everyone but rather to catch enough to spread the word.
5) Competitive sports are recommended to young adults to prepare them for the competitive world of college and business.
6) The ultimate object of scientific inquiry is to discover the laws of nature.